Thursday, November 4

we plan, God decide.

imagined when u were young kid. u plan to study until the university. getting in a university was something big for every people. but when u enter it, u found it a place of freedom n its a place where u can screw ur life. lol. but i didnt screw my life during my study in UiTM Perlis though. but i found out its quite surprise when its true about
we humans just do the planning, our God decide whether it will work.
it happens to me where i make a perfect plan for my future life. here it is.

1) diploma in UiTM Arau - 3 year.
2) bachelor in UiTM Shah Alam - 2,1/2 year
3) master in oversea - 2 year
4) TOTAL = 7,1/2 years.

it was one perfect plan i did. plus, before i end my diploma, i already make plan to rent a house if i was enter UiTM Shah Alam. But it didnt work as i plan. Someone up there had make other plan for me. I was been been offered to study at UPM! Universiti Putra Malaysia. i never thought about studying there. because i was planning to continue my study just in UiTM along with my old buddies. but im the only one who didnt been offered to enter UiTM. gosh my plan ruin. for few days i became sooo down that i cant believe im not going to continue my study at UiTM anymore. i already create a social fren in UiTM. they are my very great fren. i know nobody in UPM! at last i just go. because i believe this is my god will and maybe there are some benefit if i enter UPM and it does!

Few fact bout UPM:
1) my dad had done his degree at UPM (maybe i continue his legacy?)
2) 2 of my uncle also graduated from UPM.
3) UPM IS NEAR WITH KL!!!!!
4) got lots of foreigners in UPM.

so it turn out well went i start studying UPM even though it take me 4 years to complete my degree.but in upm i got cool frens, great lecterurs (most of them got phd and professor), frenly collagemates, awesome basketball frens and UPM is a great place. so i had make few changes for my future plan. and i really hope it will work out with god wills.

here my future plan:
1) get a scholarship!
2) score every sem to get first class degree.
3) if i can get first class degree, i can skip master and do PHD!
4) one day my name would be 'DR.MOHD ARIF BIN PROF.DR.JAMAL' HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

that it for now. its good for us to plan for our life. but always remember. our god is the one who decide wether it will work it or not. so pray a lot fellas!!

No comments: