Sunday, October 19

interfact and interbel debate

hey2... new sem for new junior debaters... but how we going to find them? well my club have our own ways! LOL... first we do mock debate at mushroom. the motion is 'THW ban Fast Food'. i had become the opposition side where i stronly love fast food! HAHAAHAAA sure i did. then we make two tournament debate.

the first one is interfact. well its consist of english n malay debate. well i get my part juniors to rpresesent my faculty. haha. they are aniq, maisarah n athirah. well i gv them some of my knwldge about debate. but they lose. while one more team of my faculty (izzati, apo n azrie) manage to make it to final and won the tournament with my help for sure! LOL. the motion for final is 'thbt car manufacturer is liable for environment'! the gov opening case was kinda messed up. n the debate was suck. according to what the adju say la... well watever it is my faculty do win! haha....

well for interbel not too much team had register and participate. huhu. well still the debate still on. but with many problems n so on. for final its part 1 bel vs part 3 bel. n of course part 3 bel win the house. it was a fun and enjoy debate anyways... they do got talent even still new in debates.

No comments: