Sunday, October 19

Mid Sem Break + HOLIDAY

one week break came! yay.... well. for this break i went back to my grandma house at malacca with my family for sure. well i enjoy staying there. i went to cowboy town at a'famosa resort. so cool. many foreign tourist were there. enjoy being in cowboy town. there was fireworks and fire dance by red indians tribe! so cool.. haha. i still rmember they ask one chinese girl to do the same action. its crazy when they ask her to eat the fire n put it at her skin. damn! the girl insist didnt want to do that action. me myself will not do that also. fire is dangerous rite? then after staying at malacca for 3 days we went staying at KL for a while. we went to MAHA 2008 at UPM where my dad want to c the exhibition at therre. many things show such as agriculture, food, plants, fish n more industries.. well me myself njoy doing fish spa at there. its just rm5 for 30 minutes! LOL.... we stay at Hotel Vistana. and i went for shopping at Jalan Bukit Bintang with my cousin fadh.

at maha 2008 with my little brothers

cowboy town... yeehaa!

OMG my leg being eat ny fish! nah... its just fish spa. they eating dead skin. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, your bro is sooo cute!!!
like mini care bears...
hahah